The Navarre Raiders Quarterback Club (NRQBC) is a 501(c)3 organization, formed to support the Navarre High School “Raiders" Football and Cheerleading Programs. These programs consist of over 150 football players, 59 cheerleaders, 16 coaches, 7 team managers, 3 athletic trainers and a team doctor.
The 2017 season highlights include:
- FHSAA Play-Off Region 1-6A Semi-Finalist
- District 2-6A Champion
- Season Record of 9 – 2
- Ranked #10 in 6-A Final Regular Season Poll
- School Record: 6th Consecutive Play-Off Berth
The organization prides itself on the high levels of dedication, commitment and volunteered time our group puts forth on behalf of our community. All alumni, parents, friends, and local business partners are welcome to become members of the club. Meeting dates and times vary during the off-season – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for accurate meeting information. During the season, our meetings are held every Tuesday at 7 pm, in the Navarre High School Driver’s Ed classroom, found just past the high school gymnasium. Head Coach Jay Walls is present at every meeting and shares previous game highlights. We invite you to come to a meeting and get involved.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please click the link below
All funding for these valuable student programs is provided by corporate sponsorships, fundraisers, football program sales, club membership sales, merchandise sales, and parking fees. In addition, visit our donation page and make a difference today!
As a vital member of our community, we value your input and support as we continue to raise funds for several ongoing projects designed to improve the facilities, safety and the prospects for higher education of our Navarre High School student athletes. Your donation will help fund field maintenance, equipment upgrades and refurbishment, as well as scholarships offered by the NRQBC every year. In the past, funding allowed NRQBC to purchase the following:
We are working towards raising $150,000 this season to make this happen.
Aside from ensuring our players have the proper nutrition and are well hydrated, we are working to provide the following for the team:
- Priority Items for 2018:
- Other Critical Items for 2018:
- 12 Riddell Revo speed helmets – $2,400
- 2 sets of 99 practice Jerseys – $3,366
- Helmet/shoulder pad reconditioning – $6,000
- 10 Donjoy offensive lineman knee braces – $5,000
- 150 sets of Spirit Packs (Raider Shirt/Shorts) – $2,400
- 28 white replacement game jerseys – $2,800
- 100 sets of winter warm-up gear tops/bottoms – $4,000
- Honda EU1000i gas generator used to power sideline electrical equipment – $800
- Sideline TV storage and stand system – gator case (for sideline video system) – $2,000
- 2 Epson audio/video projector systems (for team meetings and head coach office) – $4,000
- 2 professional development coach clinics (offensive/defensive staff, includes hotel, meals, clinic fee, teacher sub fee) – $4,000
We have championship attitude at Navarre High School, and a group of dynamic athletes who deserve the best we can provide as they prepare for the stage of their lives and look forward to competing on next level. Please help us bring our community together while we make dreams come true!
-2017 DISTRICT 2-6A CHAMPIONS
-2016 REGION 1-6A CHAMPIONS
-2015 UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPION
-2014 REGION 1 6A REGIONAL SEMI-FINALIST
-2014 DISTRICT RUNNER – UP
-2013 REGION 1 6A CHAMPION
-2013 DISTRICT CHAMPION
-2012 6A STATE SEMI-FINALIST
-2012 REGION 1 6A CHAMPION
-2012 DISTRICT CHAMPION
-2010 REGION 1 6A RUNNER-UP
-2007 Division Playoffs
-2006 District Champs